Sunday, June 21, 2009
Belonging
The group that I think I feel most connected to would definitely be my closest smaller circle of friends. These are the people who i can trust with my life and who can make me feel good even on the crappiest of days. These people are the ones who are genuine;y interested in my well being and my happiness and I know that they will always have my back. I feel safe and secure and welcome and encouraged and calm when i am with these people and they always seem to bring out the best in me. These people play a HUGE role in my life because they are the ones who give me courage and confidence in myself and they are often the reason why I get up in the morning because I know that by being with them, I will feel that mine was a life worth living because I had the opportunity to brighten someone else day or simply make someone else smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment